Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #31
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Christina Quote
Well, I bit the bullet and ordered the Q! I can't wait for it to ship.
I really hope it works for you. People seem so polarized by the thing. My "Q Kit" consists of the body, the normal prime, the zoom and the viewfinder attachment.
I think it's a blast, the picture quality is OK to good, and my photoweenie buddies are very kind to me about it.
A buddy of mine just bought the latest and greatest Panasonic, and my Q pictures look better.
So there.

01-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Had mine for a few months and I take it everywhere!! It is a great little camera, no matter what the naysayers say! Just pick up the standard zoom today. A local camera stock Pentax again!
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #33
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
A buddy of mine just bought the latest and greatest Panasonic, and my Q pictures look better.
So there.
Hahaha!
01-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
On a souvent besoin d'un plus petit que soi.
-- La Fontaine

01-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #35

Photos: Gallery
Q will be cool 4 U

The Q is a nifty piece of innovative miniaturisation, & the small sensor size that folks complain about is not a big deal IMHO.
I've printed up A3's from a Ricoh R10 (same 1/2.3" sensor size as Q but using much older CCD technology) that were scored highly in a photo comp, so Q, being very versatile/portable & newer technology should improve matters considerably.
Also if you are simply posting pics to the web, the Q will be more than adequate IMO.