Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I get it about the size

Forget about IQ and sensor size,it's all about getting an image unlike some of you this is my hobby and i really enjoy my hobby(ies) when i'm able to participate for cameras you participate when you have one. What did Chase Javis say, "the best camera is the one you have with you"...*something like that* well i get it Pentax, i really do as a photo hobbyist i've always liked Pentax for it's ligthweight yet rugged bodies (current issues aside)

Well here is a quicky photo of setups in the similar focal range that i prefer to shoot at which is usually "WIDE" (i'm not dragging my MF or LF gear to the meet out of the garage)

remember it's not about IQ and sensor size but just getting that image for prosperity sake. * i apologize for the unsharp photo as i think my X100 has finally realized i dropped it...lol...why am i laughing *

the lenses are all in the "fisheye" territory sigma 8-16 ont the canon, ~18mm adapter+lens on the LX5 and the Q+03

The weight difference from Q to Canon is very "dramatic", in a blindfolded test, you'll know which camera you're holding.

02-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Clicker Quote
* i apologize for the unsharp photo
You could apologize for the brocade too..
02-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
You could apologize for the brocade too..
LOL i don't even know what that was called, my sister decided to reupholster all the furniture and that's what came back, it actually looks okay as a whole