Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #1

Lens Line Up Pentax Q 2012

It might already have been discovered by some members of this forum, but couldn't find a post about it. This .PDF, found on the Pentax website shows the current lenses and the line up planning of 2012, which are:

- Telezoom (approx. 85 - 250mm)
- Wide (approx. 25mm)
- Telephoto Prime (approx. 90mm)
- Mount cap lens (which turns the Q into a pinhole camera!!) (approx. 50mm)
focal lenght native Pentax Q and not official specified by Pentax

Now just wait and see when the lenses will be available.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Q_Mount_Lens.pdf (1.78 MB, 275 views)

Last edited by henny_koster; 04-04-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: (title not complete)
04-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Nice lens roadmap indeed. For me the wide is the most attractive, since this is my favourite focal length (more than standard). With the 01 and the wide I'll have all I need.

Note though that the K-Q adapter that was shown on the CP+ fair in Japan does not feature on the roadmap. This was announced for release in Spring 2012, so more or less around now. Of course, this is an adapter without any glass in it, and as such would probably rank with accessories rather than with lenses?

The pinhole would probably be a nice fun addition, though the other toy lenses don't have as much appeal to me.

Wim
04-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Here's our post about this news, from around when CP+ was:

Pentax Lens Roadmaps - 645, Q, K 2012 - Pentax Camera News & Rumors - PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #4

Original Poster
Hi Adam, I already thought the RM would be somewhere on the forumsite, thnx for the notify!