Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Rio - I like your ideas.

Here's some thoughts i've had:
a) I think we're living in a new "golden age" of cameras in the sense that there currently are a large variety of camera types(dslrs, MF, FF, mirrorless, ILC, PS, Water resistant) and they all take really good pictures, in a range of situations (with some limitations)

b) Photographers and civilians look at photos with differrent perspectives. Features that photographers consider important to pics may not be that important to civilians. Example: Sharpness is not that big of deal with civilians, some of us photographers are obsessive with it (don't mean to start a debate on this, but i know that i go overboard with it at times and suspect i'm not the only one)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cameras, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, photography, q10, q7