Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Sarahdear Quote
Right! Well, sort of. A lot of these CL ads are people touting how much they're discounting it, based on when the Q first came out.
The price has fluctuated rather wildly over the past few weeks with prices going from a low of ~$369 back to full MSRP at Amazon overnight the other night and this offer from Adorama appearing this morning and disappearing this afternoon. Basically, if you see a good price on the Q do not expect it to last even a few hours.

07-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Bought a Black Q from Adorama on this past Thursday for $399 with the free Pentax leather case (it looks like the offer for the free case is still active but the price has gone up, as others have noted.) I admit to being someone who was watching the prices on Amazon and hoping they would hold, but alas they went up. Still, I'm very happy with the deal I got at Adorama and even though I went with the slower free shipping option, my Q arrived today! Just beginning to learn a bit about it and bouncing between the manual and the forum to fill in some info.
07-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sunny16 Quote
Bought a Black Q from Adorama on this past Thursday for $399 with the free Pentax leather case (it looks like the offer for the free case is still active but the price has gone up, as others have noted.) I admit to being someone who was watching the prices on Amazon and hoping they would hold, but alas they went up. Still, I'm very happy with the deal I got at Adorama and even though I went with the slower free shipping option, my Q arrived today! Just beginning to learn a bit about it and bouncing between the manual and the forum to fill in some info.
Congratulations! Glad you didn't hesitate
07-24-2012, 03:34 AM   #19
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
price drop from 370 € to 350€ on amazone france !

where the F*** is my paycheck ?!!!