Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kyuuan Quote
It's said DEPOSIT. That can't be the total cost... that price!!!
PS: Just checked the site again, 20 quids for each of the toy lens sound good....tsk tsk
I realize that it said deposit. However, it is possible to have a 100% deposit and with the toy lenses selling for 20 each that is a possibility. There is no indication of the final price at all on the site.

11-16-2012, 11:34 AM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter

I bought the original Q a few months ago with the prime lens only. Despite my better judgement, I also picked up the OVF for that lens. The OVF is expensive, but I am having a blast with both. Now, I've finally caved and purchased the wide-to-normal zoom lens for the Q. Again, not cheap but the flexibility of the package has gone up quite a bit. And if I'm honest with myself, I'll admit that I'm going to get the telephoto zoom and the Q-to-K adaptor when they are finally available. But, after that, I think my Q kit will be complete because I have tons of K-mounts lenses to experiment with. Many may fail to understand the appeal of the Q. But it's real nonetheless.
12-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Bumping this thread in the interest of finding an 01 prime lens now.

I've done my searching - it just doesn't seem the lens is available by itself. I even looked into the Q10 kits, but they only seem to be available with one or two zoom lenses.

I did find one Q kit with the 01 lens - about to pull the trigger but I really don't need that extra Q body and accessories. But before I do, I thought I would ask here as a last ditch effort in finding the 01 prime by itself for a reasonable price.
12-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Stan check your PMs.

12-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #20
owl
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Stan check your PMs.
If you are still looking, check out the groupon deal at $199 for the Q + 01, close to the $169 CND for the lens only. Supposedly the 01 will be available in the US in February.
01-01-2013, 05:49 AM   #21

QuoteOriginally posted by owl Quote
If you are still looking, check out the groupon deal at $199 for the Q + 01, close to the $169 CND for the lens only. Supposedly the 01 will be available in the US in February.
sold out... damn, i woulda bought another one at that price...shucks!