Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2012, 02:37 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by volosong Quote
Sliver-Surfer, how do you like your case? Do you find the PU leather holding up well?
So far so good..strap was a little difficult to fit through the Q strap eylets but that just means it will be less likely to come out which too

12-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for the feedback. Is the quality of manufacture acceptable?

Anyway, this will be for future info, and if I want to lug the Q around with either the 02 or 06 attached. I was able to snag an 01, and just placed an order for a jenn-you-wine Pentax case from B&H. Kinda expensive for what it is, but I know that it will be top quality and probably last until I'm worm bait six feet under, (my MX Pentax case has lasted for 36 years now).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lenses, life, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q10, q7