Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
11-27-2012, 09:27 AM - 2 Likes   #1
Veteran Member

What? Q best-selling interchangeable lens camera in Japan?

RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Pentax Q Won the Japanese BCN Sales Chart Last Week!

11-27-2012, 09:53 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Q gets its revenge for every lazy, lack of vision review, and all the armchair pixel peeping scientists that condemed it. Love it.
thanks
barondla
The "photography can't be fun" people are gonna be miserable with this news. The Q is fun.
11-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

As someone who frequents Japan (at least 2 times per year) and has Japanese girlfriend. They love the Q over there, since it's small and cute.
Even at it's introduction the camera saw very high traffic of people looking and playing with it. There were a lot of broken ones at the stores with lots of dirt and finger prints all over them.
But I think the price turned away a lot of the initial buyers.

Actually, just today I bought a Q for my gf as a xmas gift. It is a great camera and I really don't want to put it away, I want to see how it compares to my GRD IV.
11-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
The Q gets its revenge for every lazy, lack of vision review, and all the armchair pixel peeping scientists that condemed it. Love it.
thanks
barondla
The "photography can't be fun" people are gonna be miserable with this news. The Q is fun.
Exactly! It's an amazing little camera with fun built into it.