Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by PenTX Quote
Are we sure this is a body-only price? It looks like the webpage is incomplete. Pictures show the 02 lens. "What's in the box" doesn't list the lens, though. Confusion. If it's $599 with the lens then smart move. If it's body-only, then they're going to have a very tough time moving these.

There are some very attractive combinations available.
I agree on both points. The Blue one you selected is very nice indeed. I'm just glad that someone at P-R realized that the colors were a huge attention getter for them in the US when they did the K-r.

You can order one of the color combinations through Rakuten now for $366 body only (the price fluctuates with the Yen-$ rate - 31,299) so I can't imagine that the $500+ price is body only.
Rakuten: Pentax[ Pentax] Q10 body kit order color - Shopping Japanese products from Japan

Attached Images

01-07-2013, 02:53 PM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Corto-PA Quote
What no Camo?!?
My first thoughts too, guess this will have to do.

01-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #18
Veteran Member

The brown and metallic green are what I want!!!

I honestly have no real use for a Q10... and don't think much of an EVIL camera...

But the option to choose whatever color I want is pretty cool and I will probably buy one (with a brown grip and metallic green body). However, if this was a DSLR... I would not buy it. I have a K-R and it is photographer black