Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #46
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
I have been SQeduced, but my Qamera is still in transit.
WelQome to the Qlub!

01-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #47
Loyal Site Supporter

PorQue? (On A Spanish-speaking Forum)

Perdonalos, porque non saben lo que hasen. (paraphrasing, Forgive them, for they know not what they do.)
01-22-2013, 10:38 AM - 3 Likes   #48
Veteran Member

01-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #49
Loyal Site Supporter

Oh man, this makes me feel old ^^^. My first thought on seeing this: Q is only 8 points?

01-22-2013, 01:15 PM - 1 Like   #50
Pentaxian

Qmmunity -- This forum -- a great group of photographers who shoot, explore the possibilities, and share their images and findings for the benefit of all. IMO, this particular forum harkens back to the early days of digital when photo fora were places where the members were more just fascinated with the new digital medium and what could be done with it.

Qool -- this thread!

ScQtt

Last edited by snostorm; 01-22-2013 at 02:07 PM.
01-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #51
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by snostorm Quote
Qmmunity -- This forum -- a great group of photographers who shoot, explore the possibilities, and share their images and findings for the benefit of all. IMO, this particular forum harkens back to the early days of digital when photo fora were places where the members were more just with the new digital medium and what could be done with it.

Qool -- this thread!

ScQtt
Yep! Like when I got my K10D and joined PF. People were posting about the film camera resurgence, too, and how to use MF lenses with the (newly) crippled K-mount. That was loads of fun, like these threads are. I got my Q to join in the fun!
01-22-2013, 03:21 PM - 2 Likes   #52
Riv

Photos: Albums
Putting a bow on it.

A spellchecker meltdown...

I stand not alone, I had mulitple partners in this Qrime, many of this Qmmunity. I wasn't Qrious when the Q first released. Maybe it was the Qazy price at release, maybe simply focused about upgrading to the K5 when it's price dropped. I started reading and seeing all the Q8tive posts from the Qser Qontinuum and started gaining a little Qmentum towards this Quriously small Qamera. But the price was making me Qezy. Then came the Qews that the Qte'n was to be released soon and the Q prices tanked, and new Qware with great features. I ordered the white Q 01/02 kit and became a Qser (damn Qool-aid). Four price adjustments later I was a Qlated Qser. Soon after aQmulation started: K2Q adapter, the 06 zoom and a c-mount 68-412mm f1.9 (that's Qview, 12.5-75mm actualy), batteries, caps, case, Qfinder, Qpod, etc... Then the GroupOn Qenzy and I became a Qnfused dual Qser, I must have been Qazy to buy another Q (damn QBA).

It was a black body and in time the wife- she noticed. She.. had no Qriousity at all, said I was Qazy. At least I didn't put it on a Qedit Qard I Qried! Still, She didn't Qare that my shoulders didn't hurt Qarrying this minusQel kit, she didn't believe that I was hoping she'd drink the Qool-aid take her pick to become a Qser and take her place in the Qontinuum. She'd had nothing to do with any of my exQuses and... I promptly became a Qasterated Qser. So now no matter how inQitive my idea, or how Q8tive my image, I no longer have the balls err.. Qage to post them for the Qontinuum. I must find a Qurious Qbert and recruit him/her into the Qontinuum as a Qlated Qser (Qpid where are you!!). Only then can I become Qsolo again, and make Qmends with the Qanky wife.

...and the 03FE should be here tomorrow... Qrap!

Last edited by Riv; 01-22-2013 at 04:59 PM.
01-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #53
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
The Continuum - what you have joined by purchasing a Q.
I still think they should hire John DeLancie to do the commercials, preferably sniping someone else we know from the Trek universe as Q used to do. Get the Trek fanbase on board and the Q would sell like hotcakes particularly if they made a point of running joke ads for the big sci-fi conventions. Q taking snotty pics of people catching them out with a "Q" camera? It would be so instantly cool that it would make the Cult of Apple and it's I-pads look stale by comparison!

01-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #54
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
I still think they should hire John DeLancie to do the commercials, preferably sniping someone else we know from the Trek universe as Q used to do. Get the Trek fanbase on board and the Q would sell like hotcakes particularly if they made a point of running joke ads for the big sci-fi conventions. Q taking snotty pics of people catching them out with a "Q" camera? It would be so instantly cool that it would make the Cult of Apple and it's I-pads look stale by comparison!
Do you really think JCPentax would get PRIAC to do something like this? Never. Not a chance.
01-22-2013, 03:41 PM - 2 Likes   #55
Veteran Member

How about Quberty for the inital awkward period where one is learning to use a Q? LOL Darn it. You guys are making me want one just for the Quoolness factor. It's been tons of fun just reading all the Q puns....
01-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #56
Veteran Member

Original Poster
How about Quberty for the inital awkward period where one is learning to use a Q?
Qlassic!
01-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #57
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Riv Quote
I stand not alone, I had mulitple partners in this Qrime, many of this Qmmunity. I wasn't Qrious when the Q first released. Maybe it was the Qazy price at release, maybe simply focused about upgrading to the K5 when it's price dropped. I started reading and seeing all the Q8tive posts from the Qser Qontinuum and started gaining a little Qmentum towards this Quriously small Qamera. But the price was making me Qezy. Then came the Qews that the Qte'n was to be released soon and the Q prices tanked, and new Qware with great features. I ordered the white Q 01/02 kit and became a Qser (damn Qool-aid). Four price adjustments later I was a Qlated Qser. Soon after aQmulation started: K2Q adapter, the 06 zoom and a c-mount 68-412mm f1.9 (that's Qview, 12.5-75mm actualy), batteries, caps, case, Qfinder, Qpod, etc... Then the GroupOn Qenzy and I became a Qnfused dual Qser, I must have been Qazy to buy another Q (damn QBA). It was a black body and in time the wife- she noticed. She.. had no Qriousity at all, said I was Qazy. At least I didn't put it on a Qedit Qard I Qried! Still, She didn't Qare that my shoulders didn't hurt Qarrying this minusQel kit, she didn't believe that I was hoping she'd drink the Qool-aid take her pick to become a Qser and take her place in the Qontinuum. She'd had nothing to do with any of my exQuses and... I promptly became a Qasterated Qser. So now no matter how inQitive my idea, or how Q8tive my image, I no longer have the balls err.. Qage to post them for the Qontinuum. I must find a Qurious Qbert and recruit him/her into the Qontinuum as a Qlated Qser (Qpid where are you!!). Only then can I become Qsolo again, and make Qmends with the Qanky wife. ...and the 03FE should be here tomorrow... Qrap!

I believe you have reached your Quota
01-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #58
Pentaxian

How about Quberty for the inital awkward period where one is learning to use a Q? LOL Darn it. You guys are making me want one just for the Quoolness factor. It's been tons of fun just reading all the Q puns....
Maybe you will find a Qpon that will disQount the Qamera so you can afford to be a Qser
01-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #59
Riv

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
I believe you have reached your Quota
I was just trying to put to use most the Q-ism's people have offered up.
01-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #60
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Riv Quote
A spellchecker meltdown...

I stand not alone, I had mulitple partners in this Qrime, many of this Qmmunity. I wasn't Qrious when the Q first released. Maybe it was the Qazy price at release, maybe simply focused about upgrading to the K5 when it's price dropped. I started reading and seeing all the Q8tive posts from the Qser Qontinuum and started gaining a little Qmentum towards this Quriously small Qamera. But the price was making me Qezy. Then came the Qews that the Qte'n was to be released soon and the Q prices tanked, and new Qware with great features. I ordered the white Q 01/02 kit and became a Qser (damn Qool-aid). Four price adjustments later I was a Qlated Qser. Soon after aQmulation started: K2Q adapter, the 06 zoom and a c-mount 68-412mm f1.9 (that's Qview, 12.5-75mm actualy), batteries, caps, case, Qfinder, Qpod, etc... Then the GroupOn Qenzy and I became a Qnfused dual Qser, I must have been Qazy to buy another Q (damn QBA).

It was a black body and in time the wife- she noticed. She.. had no Qriousity at all, said I was Qazy. At least I didn't put it on a Qedit Qard I Qried! Still, She didn't Qare that my shoulders didn't hurt Qarrying this minusQel kit, she didn't believe that I was hoping she'd drink the Qool-aid take her pick to become a Qser and take her place in the Qontinuum. She'd had nothing to do with any of my exQuses and... I promptly became a Qasterated Qser. So now no matter how inQitive my idea, or how Q8tive my image, I no longer have the balls err.. Qage to post them for the Qontinuum. I must find a Qurious Qbert and recruit him/her into the Qontinuum as a Qlated Qser (Qpid where are you!!). Only then can I become Qsolo again, and make Qmends with the Qanky wife.

...and the 03FE should be here tomorrow... Qrap!
MaQnificent!