Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2013, 05:16 AM   #1
Forum Member




Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Jakarta
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 96
Limited edition Evangelion Q10

????????PENTAX Q10 ????????????????????????????? - ??????????by????????

I don't consider myself a sucker for limited editions, but boy do I want all of them. .

One of the best anime of all time.

.... Here you go...






Last edited by wahid_satu; 01-22-2013 at 05:38 AM.
01-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 16,545
Thanks for posting the link ... J
01-22-2013, 05:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
Nice find. I already have the Black Power Ranger model
01-22-2013, 05:49 AM   #4
Emperor and Senpai
VoiceOfReason's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Nashville, IN
Posts: 5,417
That Asuka one really works!

01-22-2013, 05:53 AM   #5
Veteran Member
Anvh's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,616
Sweet!

As for the anime, they are redoing them right now in a form of OVA
01-22-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
Forum Member




Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Jakarta
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 96
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Anvh Quote
Sweet!

As for the anime, they are redoing them right now in a form of OVA
Saw the ovas. Still good, though a bit too compressed. They shouldve made them into three episodes. The different storyline makes them interesting.
01-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #7
Pentaxian
hnikesch's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,254
Those are some wild colors, I don't know if I can handle that, but then I 'm getting old

Hans
01-22-2013, 06:49 AM   #8
Veteran Member
VisualDarkness's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,441
I've never seen Evangelion but I've heard about the story, something about angels, cyber and a post-apocalyptic world. I'm a big Full Metal Alchemist fan though I wouldn't be able to resist a camera based on that anime.

01-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
Veteran Member
AndrewG NY's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chappaqua, NY
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 679
Nice, even have custom-colored 02 zooms. The orange & white are especially nice.
01-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #10
Emperor and Senpai
VoiceOfReason's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Nashville, IN
Posts: 5,417
If we can get one over here it would be tempting to get one for use while doing cosplay photography at anime conventions. I do a bunch of cosplay photography too.
01-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
LeRolls's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PSL, FL
Posts: 3,641
QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
If we can get one over here it would be tempting to get one for use while doing cosplay photography at anime conventions. I do a bunch of cosplay photography too.
I do as well! I just shot at the Animate! Anime Convention down in Miami with my Q and K-01. Really pleased with the way the shots came out too. Here's a link if you'd like to check them out: Facebook
01-22-2013, 09:10 AM - 1 Like   #12
Emperor and Senpai
VoiceOfReason's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Nashville, IN
Posts: 5,417
QuoteOriginally posted by LeRolls Quote
I do as well! I just shot at the Animate! Anime Convention down in Miami with my Q and K-01. Really pleased with the way the shots came out too. Here's a link if you'd like to check them out: Facebook
I'll definitely check them out. I was at Ohayocon doing most of mine from the Media Blasters booth in the dealer room as is normal. One of these days I will get out and do some shoots. I used a K5 and Tamron 17-50 the whole weekend, but have not posted the shots yet. I should ahev them up tomorrow or the next day.

Now if only I could get a Homura Q....
01-22-2013, 09:11 AM - 1 Like   #13
Veteran Member
VisualDarkness's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,441
Anyone up for pressuring Pentax for a Full Metal Alchemis one?
THough I really think that gaming related ones could sell reall well. Just think of Halo green, Pikatchu yellow or Mario red, collectors items like that usually sells extremely well.
QuoteOriginally posted by LeRolls Quote
I do as well! I just shot at the Animate! Anime Convention down in Miami with my Q and K-01. Really pleased with the way the shots came out too. Here's a link if you'd like to check them out: Facebook
Cool pics and hot models.
01-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #14
Loyal Site Supporter
LeRolls's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PSL, FL
Posts: 3,641
QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
I'll definitely check them out. I was at Ohayocon doing most of mine from the Media Blasters booth in the dealer room as is normal. One of these days I will get out and do some shoots. I used a K5 and Tamron 17-50 the whole weekend, but have not posted the shots yet. I should ahev them up tomorrow or the next day.

Now if only I could get a Homura Q....
Cool beans man! Look forward to checking out some of your pics as well.
01-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #15
Loyal Site Supporter
LeRolls's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PSL, FL
Posts: 3,641
QuoteOriginally posted by VisualDarkness Quote
Anyone up for pressuring Pentax for a Full Metal Alchemis one?
THough I really think that gaming related ones could sell reall well. Just think of Halo green, Pikatchu yellow or Mario red, collectors items like that usually sells extremely well.

Cool pics and hot models.
Thanks! Yes, there was a veritable bevy of beauties on hand that day all itching to get their picture taken. I really do need to attend more cons...
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q10, q7
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Q10 arrives. Q10 vs Q comparison images. barondla Pentax Q 6 10-29-2012 09:58 PM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax SMCP-DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited Series (Silver from Limited Edition K5) Stevizzy Sold Items 10 09-02-2012 01:50 PM
Pentax K-5 silver special edition an exclusive limited-edition camera package Adam Homepage & Official Pentax News 26 03-12-2012 08:11 AM
645D Limited edition Pål Jensen Pentax News and Rumors 82 03-04-2012 04:04 PM
DA 40mm Limited Silver Edition raymeedc Ask B&H Photo! 2 02-17-2011 06:31 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top