Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #16
Q68
Inactive Account

Pentax Multi-Bag for Q Compact System Camera - Grey

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Hi All,

I've just purchased the genuine Pentax Multi-Bag for Q Compact System Camera - Grey (Pentax Part No: 50263).

Nice & small in keeping with the whole Q ethos, easily stores a couple of Q system lenses & body (I reckon it'll be able to carry two bodies at a push) - It's available in either grey or white, I got mine from Bristol Camera's for £19.99 and I have to say it's very good.

As a rough guide internally it's approx L 6" x H 5" x D 4" It's got two open pockets between the main body on the sides, where the straps are attached & plenty of internal dividers.

Pentax Multi-Bag for Q Compact System Camera - Grey: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

Cheers

Mark

Attached Images

02-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Q68 Quote
Hi All,

I've just purchased the genuine Pentax Multi-Bag for Q Compact System Camera - Grey (Pentax Part No: 50263).

Nice & small in keeping with the whole Q ethos, easily stores a couple of Q system lenses & body (I reckon it'll be able to carry two bodies at a push) - It's available in either grey or white, I got mine from Bristol Camera's for £19.99 and I have to say it's very good.

As a rough guide internally it's approx L 6" x H 5" x D 4" It's got two open pockets between the main body on the sides, where the straps are attached & plenty of internal dividers.

Pentax Multi-Bag for Q Compact System Camera - Grey: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

Cheers

Mark
Yes I saw this bag but could not find a retailer in the states and to ship from UK would have made it quite expensive all things considered, but please post some pics once you have received it.
02-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
Q68
Inactive Account

Pentax Multi-Bag for Q Compact System Camera - Grey (Pentax Part No: 50263)

Here it is in real life.

Cheers

Mark
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q  Photo 
02-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #19

Photos: Gallery
Yeah. Seems that case is only available in uk or Europe. I would like to find one here but still looking. You would think Japan would have but no such luck.

02-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #20
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Q68 Quote
Size and configurability look about perfect.
02-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #21

Photos: Gallery
I just picked up the Lowepro Dashpoint 20 for my trip to disney - it is the absolute perfect size and shape for the Q and the 01 Prime (but not the zooms - sorry zoom people). I really like the way the top zips open away from you. I felt that the camera would probably be secure if you left the top zipped open, but of course I couldn't recommend that. it has a little neoprene pocket for one or two extra SD cards. it comes with its own strap, but it can be attached to a belt or shoulder strap on a larger bag or backpack.

i got it on sale at best buy for about $10, but I think the regular price is $20. they only had the grey, but the blue and orange are pretty sweet. if you're looking for a small, functional case to carry your Q with the 01, I highly recommend that you take your Q into your local camera store and try this one out.

A colorful, protective and outdoor-inspired pouch with a flexible attachment system.

Last edited by emergo; 02-25-2013 at 08:40 PM.