Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #1

Pentax Q Instruction Manual in Italian

I am an happy owner of a Pentax Q that I purchased in USA; of course I have got the Instruction Manual in English and I am ok with this but being Italian I would prefer to have also the copy in the Italian language. do you know if I can find that some where? The Italian Pentax dealer that I have contacted could send the manual but I need to pay and I will follow that way unless someone could give me a free download
thanks for your help

02-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
I know the instruction book is available in English and Japanese and I think Spanish. I found the Italian site for the Q and it has some sales literature but can not find a link to the owner's manual.

Q - Compatte a ottiche intercambiabili - PENTAX Photo

Perhaps you can email them and see if the instruction manual is available as a PDF download in Italian.
02-14-2013, 04:27 AM   #3

Original Poster
thank you bigdog! I will try to contact them and see if I can get one in italian