Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #46
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Once again - our resident Q Mentor (Qentor?) Larry comes to the resQ !!
Ha Ha !

02-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #47
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Ha Ha !
You think I jest? Given that I promised certain medium tele and tele tests this weekend, I was just wondering the same thing.

Also, note the commentary in the CP+ Interview and transcript Adam just posted. The commenter (Product manager) openly commited to Q mount, K mount and 645, and said K-01 isn't completely discontinued.
02-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #48
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
You think I jest? Given that I promised certain medium tele and tele tests this weekend, I was just wondering the same thing.

Also, note the commentary in the CP+ Interview and transcript Adam just posted. The commenter (Product manager) openly commited to Q mount, K mount and 645, and said K-01 isn't completely discontinued.
Thanks for reminding me to watch that interview - I meant to earlier, deleted the email, and got side tracked - off to watch it now.