Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #1

New Qer in HK

Hi guys, just got my Q (white) with 01 n 05 in HK for two weeks. I am a m43 user but still find the camera too big for business trip so get the Q when they are selling so cheap right now. Surprised by the build quality, great IQ from 01 and also the high mobility.

Looking for the cheap deal on 03 as most review said that is a lens with great fun.

FYI amazon China selling the white leather case at USD8, even that is old stock and some dirt on it, it still a good deal.

I wanna switch to attach wrist strap instead of neck strap, any good suggestion?

02-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forum!!

I asked pretty much the same question a few days ago....
02-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Check out the "What Q Accessories are worth it" thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-q/189966-what-q-accessories-worth.html.

Personally, I'm using an Olympus wrist strap which is working well: Olympus Adjustable Wrist Strap 202315 B&H Photo Video

I received my 03 today. There was a one day deal last week for it: $80 shipped.
02-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
CCB

Original Poster
Hi interested_observer, tks for comment, I found the 03 selling cheap in Japan (less than USD100) and I will head there in May, so maybe pick one up by then.

Still searching good strip, no rush as can still use the original one for some time.

I think instead of expand my collection, I need more time to be familiar with the Q.