Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
07-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #76
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Woo hoo!

Thanks again, Nick. Great design and price! Enjoy that Samsung GX20...

07-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #77
Veteran Member

Just a note about the marketplace listing -- Nick has added links to purchase the foot alone (LF-1), the foot with an Arca Swiss compatible plate with 3 different length plates (LF-1 + LPxx), or extra plates with or without bumper stops (LPxx etc). Just click the link for the item you want, choose CC or Paypal, then give your CC info or proceed to Paypal's site.

I have to admit to being a little confused by this at first. . . but my order is in!

Scott
07-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #78

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by snostorm Quote
Just a note about the marketplace listing -- Nick has added links to purchase the foot alone (LF-1), the foot with an Arca Swiss compatible plate with 3 different length plates (LF-1 + LPxx), or extra plates with or without bumper stops (LPxx etc). Just click the link for the item you want, choose CC or Paypal, then give your CC info or proceed to Paypal's site.

I have to admit to being a little confused by this at first. . . but my order is in!

Scott
Hi Scott,

I am new to this forum and don't know how to use it properly. I am overwhelmed by the administrative restrictions too. Gee, no PM reply in <30 seconds. It took a while to answer all PMs. :-)
Glad to meet you guys. Hope you enjoy my design when you get it. First batch of order will be shipped today.

nick
07-11-2013, 05:52 AM   #79
Veteran Member

Great job Fanotec and panoguy, I ordered one for my K2Q OEM adapter,

Hans

07-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #80
Veteran Member

Hi All,

Just wanted to add a brief review of the Fanotec Q adapter/DA* tele tripod foot and plate that I ordered through the Marketplace here.

Shipping was fast -- It came before I actually expected -- but I was preoccupied with some family health issues, so I only picked it up from the PO today. It came very professionally packaged and wrapped in perfect condition. All screws and allen wrenches were included, and tthe pieces are very nicely built and finished. It is very well thought out and should work out well in the field. I bought the foot + LP70 combination as I have quite a few long Arca plates already.

Very Nice job Nick!!! . . . and a very good value, especially with the Pentax OEM priced at $89.95. . .

Scott
07-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #81
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Agreed to all of Scott's comments. Also just got mine today (would have had it earlier but was traveling last week). The 70mm plate even includes a slot for a captive 1/4"-20 screw, and the screw is included, yet another nice touch.
07-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #82
Veteran Member

Got mine today, very impressed with the quality and construction. I only ordered the LF-1 foot for the Pentax OEM K2Q adapter but still got mounting screws and allen wrench to adapt to a plate. Nicely packaged

Hans

08-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #83
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I picked up my copy from the post office this morning. I took a while to get to me, not because of Nick, but rather because of Belgian custom's deciding to take their time investigating the package and charging me 22,3 EUR for their costs and import duties!! I don't mind that I have to pay more, but I would have preferred that money to have gone to Nick as well...

Anyway, the piece (I only got the foot) is beautifully made and fits perfectly on my K-Q adapter. I think I'll start experimenting with macro one of the coming days!

A very happy customer,

Wim
11-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #84
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for all the useful feedback placed here. Looks like a very professionally produced item. The marketplace PayPal link is still active so I'm going to grab a combo for my Q. Just hoping there's stock still available given the limited production run.
11-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #85
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I just got my LF-1+ LP70 combo this morning. Only 7 days Hong Kong to Australia. Everything reported about this product was spot-on. Thoughtful design, beautifully manufactured and securely packaged. Nothing to fault and I'm buying another plate/flange.
Thanks Nick and panoguy.
12-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #86
Veteran Member

Thank you nick, I just ordered a LF-1/LP100 combo to go with my Q/K adapter.
12-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #87
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ToyTank Quote
Thank you nick, I just ordered a LF-1/LP100 combo to go with my Q/K adapter.
Good choice as you can see from everyone that have bought one's reports.
10-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #88

Hi folks, nice to be here.

Does anyone know if these amazing looking things are still available? I need/WANT one for the Q/K adaptor I just ordered. The link to the Marketplace listing isn't working for me.

And yeah, I'm a Brit, so my spelling might look slightly different at times
10-07-2014, 10:49 PM   #89
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Spaceman-Spiff Quote
Hi folks, nice to be here.

Does anyone know if these amazing looking things are still available? I need/WANT one for the Q/K adaptor I just ordered. The link to the Marketplace listing isn't working for me.

And yeah, I'm a Brit, so my spelling might look slightly different at times
Send a PM to member Fanotec to get status.
Or email is same as above @gmail.com
10-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #90

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Send a PM to member Fanotec to get status.
Or email is same as above @gmail.com

Thanks crewl1 - PM now sent and fingers crossed!