Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #16
Veteran Member

I believe Nikon has already set that up with their newer full-frame cameras and the DX lenses. Keep in mind the area of a full frame is more than 2x while the relative difference in the two Q sensors is not nearly so great.
Sensor Size Comparison Chart - Personal View Talks

This brings us to the likely anticipation that the new Q sensor will probably perform much like the MX-1 - and that is not going to make a huge difference. Certainly the cumulative improvements in firmware and significant additions to the system will have at least as great an impact on the perceived quality of the system. Whether all of this comes soon enough, though, is open to question.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lens, lenses, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q10, q7