Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #1

Fisheye Vid

Hello everyone,
I`ve only had my new Q for about a month and im only starting to play around with it so I figured id share this little video I made while stuck on traffic. It features some great music I was playing at the time Highest quality and a fisheye lens. I think It was an npr podcast playing but not i`m not sure what the band is so I couldnt credit them.

So yeah I thought id share it, since I havent seen many videos at all, even less fisheye vids! The only post procesing was the lomo-ish effect on youtube!

Hope you like it!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, fisheye, id, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q10, q7, share, traffic, youtube