Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Post Q7 shots in Q/Q10 adapted lens thread?

The Q/Q10 adapted lens sticky thread offers a wealth of info. Thanks to crewl1 & hnikesch for maintaing it. They put a lot of work into it and it is appreciated.

The Q7 seems less demanding of adapted lenses than the Q/Q10. Do we include the Q7 in the adapted lens thread or keep it seperate? What do crewl1 & hnikesch prefer?
thanks
barondla

09-13-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wherever they end up I would definitely be interested in seeing the results.

The way Adam designed the table generator, we can easily create new sections just by adding a new category to the mount type.

So we could create new table groups for Q7 K-Mount Prime, Q7 K-Mount Zoom, Q7 Other Mount.

I'm open to suggestions. If someone prefers instead to set up a new thread and curate it, by all means be my guest

That reminds me - I need to update the table for the latest entries but no time today...
09-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Wherever they end up I would definitely be interested in seeing the results.

The way Adam designed the table generator, we can easily create new sections just by adding a new category to the mount type.

So we could create new table groups for Q7 K-Mount Prime, Q7 K-Mount Zoom, Q7 Other Mount.

I'm open to suggestions. If someone prefers instead to set up a new thread and curate it, by all means be my guest

That reminds me - I need to update the table for the latest entries but no time today...

Adding the Q7 to the existing chart would seem better to me, one spot to check for lens performance.

Hans

I would update the chart but I am away from my computer