Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-17-2013, 02:35 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax Q7 Review and Q7 vs Q Comparison

The PF in-depth review of the Q7 is now live on our homepage. It includes a detailed evaluation of the Q7 as well as a comparison with the Q.

Pentax Q7 Review - Introduction - PentaxForums.com

Q7 ordering at B&H: Pentax Q7 Cameras | B&H Photo Video

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #2

I'm probably doing something incorrect, as I'm unable to locate the introduction tab, none the less, I'm fascinated by the Pentax Q7 camera, and would greatly enjoy feed back on the do's and don'ts on this camera.