Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2014, 12:45 PM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by AndrewG NY Quote
What do others who see you with your Q remark on?
Usually nothing, because they don't notice the Q or if they do, they are just sorry for me for my small p&s camera. But they say a lot when they see the prictures later on!

01-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #17
Veteran Member

So far, most of them were impress by how small it is overall - they flipped it back and forth with a very surprised look - no words most of the time, just a nod.
Some said is cute and they like the little lens...
One person got scared and yelled "OMG!" when I removed the lens - they thought I broke my camera and they had no clue the lens were removable, considering the size of it .
01-13-2014, 01:54 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mrNewt Quote
One person got scared and yelled "OMG!" when I removed the lens - they thought I broke my camera and they had no clue the lens were removable, considering the size of it .

I wish I got reactions like that. My most recent comment was how light it was with 01 attached compared to my k-01 with a 50mm on it
01-14-2014, 08:56 AM   #19
Veteran Member

lol .. when the flash pops up, people comment on the R2D2 likeness (what else does it do?)

01-15-2014, 07:55 AM   #20

Just yesterday I was showing my Q to some of my classmates and I got a couple pretty great reactions. One girl jumped back when the popup flash deployed, another guy thought it was a manual film camera, and I got one "That's really small" in addition to all the usual "Nice camera's" and "cool" and such.