Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2014, 07:23 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by drougge Quote
A more general solution (for all firmwares) is to set the aperture you want, start a long exposure and take the lens off. This way you get to choose the aperture too.
Good point, works just like Canon lenses

01-09-2014, 11:10 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by hnikesch Quote
Good point Larry but with the latest firmware "problem" if you open the SD card door and remove and reinsert the SD card the lens shutter will open and stay open after you remove the lens. That would work for a reversing ring on a native Q lens and for an extension tube using the electronic shutter with a Q lens. I did find some extension tubes on Ebay for C mount lenses
If you take the lens off while the camera is on the shutter will stay open as well. When I first discovered this I also discovered that there's a giant black speck of dust trapped in my 01

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, easier, extension, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q10, q7