Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by kosmoejtg Quote
They should have included the viewfinder.
That's true, but at least here in Europe that viewfinder is getting scarce and always is way overpriced.

02-04-2014, 08:42 AM   #32
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by VisualDarkness Quote
That's true, but at least here in Europe that viewfinder is getting scarce and always is way overpriced.

Consider substituting a Voightlander 24x36 39% Kontur. The design is quite clever. There's no magnification and it's used with both eyes open. Since it's no longer made, you'll need to search eBay, or similar. I paid about U$35.00 for mine, last year. Works great !

I wish they had included the P>K OEM lens adapter...
02-04-2014, 11:59 AM   #33
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Michaelina2 Quote
Consider substituting a Voightlander 24x36 39% Kontur. The design is quite clever. There's no magnification and it's used with both eyes open. Since it's no longer made, you'll need to search eBay, or similar. I paid about U$35.00 for mine, last year. Works great !

I wish they had included the P>K OEM lens adapter...
I have a Voigtländer turnit I can use that is parallax corrected. Though I don't have the Turnit 3 so I'm limited to 35mm or 100mm as my version lacks the 50mm setting, but it works.