Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2014, 06:33 PM   #1

Anyone bought Q7 from Amazon Japan?

Hello.

I am shopping for a Q7 with the 02 and 06 lenses and it looks like Amazon Japan has the best price.

Anyone managed to buy from Amazon Japan and ship to Australia? If so, I would like to know how because there is no way I can enter my home address in Amazon japan website.

Thanks

02-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you fill in your address details, you'll see you have an option to register either a new foreign address, or a new domestic address. Click on (translated) "I register the address of the new foreign" and that will allow you to enter an address in Australia.
02-10-2014, 05:17 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Mark. I managed to change the address to Australia....but alas I am unable to order the Q7 as it says it won't ship to that address....Thanks for your help anyway.
02-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ladybug Quote
Thanks Mark. I managed to change the address to Australia....but alas I am unable to order the Q7 as it says it won't ship to that address....Thanks for your help anyway.
Oh, that's a shame - It's quite a substantial saving. Do you have anyone in Japan you can ship to? (And then have them ship to you?)

02-17-2014, 12:00 AM   #5

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ladybug Quote
Hello.

I am shopping for a Q7 with the 02 and 06 lenses and it looks like Amazon Japan has the best price.

Anyone managed to buy from Amazon Japan and ship to Australia? If so, I would like to know how because there is no way I can enter my home address in Amazon japan website.

Thanks
I bought a K mount 1.7AF Tc from Amazon Japan. Firstly I opened an account with Tenso Japan, and then used Tenso as the forwarding address. I'm in Australia and Tenso proved to be reasonable price and ultra efficient.
cheers
bb2