Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
02-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Q7 isn't a huge bump up from the original Q but the improved sharpness and slightly better ISO performance have been just enough to make it worth having one for me.Plus silver/black looks just fantastic, and it is so light that my wife asked me "Are you sure your camera is in this bag?" Yes, and 2 extra lenses. I like it a lot.

02-22-2014, 10:10 PM   #17
Pentaxian

I am quite impressed with what Pentax has been able to do with the Q system and am very glad that they have stayed with it.
02-24-2014, 08:16 AM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Dont forget to post some pics .... and also update your signature

QuoteOriginally posted by Lurch Quote
GOT IT!!
Ordered it yesterday morning, had it this afternoon!

Very first impressions:
Certainly lighter than the original Q. But I do miss that 'proper' metal feel. It's not a show stopper, just an observation.
It really is faster that the Q. Shutter lag (my main bug with the original Q) is non existent. Everything about it is more responsive.
I love the silver + black. Although I originally wanted the Silver + brown (but impulsiveness got the better of me) I'm not complaining at all.
10-08-2014, 05:29 AM   #19

QuoteOriginally posted by Lurch Quote
GOT IT!!
It really is faster that the Q. Shutter lag (my main bug with the original Q) is non existent. Everything about it is more responsive.
I just went from Q10 to Q7. The speed improvement is great; especially the time from hitting the 'on' button to taking that first shot. With the Q10, there were a fair few shots I missed because by the time the camera was ready, some interesting subject had passed.