Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2014, 01:32 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by snostorm Quote
My eyes don't focus that close, even with my trifocals, so the LCD image is blurry, Scott
I have used something that sounds like it could help you when not using the loupe, It's a closeup lens that mounts into the hot shoe or tripod socket. I have the hot shoe mount and use it when I don't want the size of the loupe on the back of the camera. Works well even on my 80-200

03-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by hnikesch Quote
I have used something that sounds like it could help you when not using the loupe, It's a closeup lens that mounts into the hot shoe or tripod socket. I have the hot shoe mount and use it when I don't want the size of the loupe on the back of the camera. Works well even on my 80-200
This is what I use also, and is what has led to my conclusion the SR is over active, because when you use this, the camera is held like. A DSLR and is much more stable, as well as the motion from hand held is much different than when you hold the camera extended at arms length or at some intermediate point. I think the SR is modelled after how the camera is perceived to be held