Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 22 Likes Search this Thread
04-08-2014, 07:55 AM   #61

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
They are lightweight, comfy and perfectly sized for the Q.
And because they are made to withstand high speed flinging of an attached object, there is little danger that they will break and let your Q hit the ground.
I have one on each of my Q's.
Yeah, I just dug one out of my basement. It's a black one too so it matches my black Q nicely The only fear I'd have is that they might drop it, but it sounds like you've had good luck with it.

04-08-2014, 08:33 AM   #62
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MykeBatez Quote
Yeah, I just dug one out of my basement. It's a black one too so it matches my black Q nicely The only fear I'd have is that they might drop it, but it sounds like you've had good luck with it.
I ordered a set of new ones from Nintendo directly to make sure they were not old and worn out.
https://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/OrderItemDisplay?langId...p:OrderItemAdd
They have worked great for me, no worries.