Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2014, 11:15 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax Q7 Premium Kit only available through Pentax web store?

Does anybody know of a way to get ones hands on this kit without ordering from a Pentax web store?

I have not been able to order one from the US web store or any of the European ones (UK/Germany). The local Scandinavian Pentax distributor (Focus Nordic) cannot supply one and I get absolutely no response from Pentax when I email their web store. E-bay prices are just too crazy since I have to pay import taxes (+25%).

I think it is a little sad that that being a Pentax user outside the main lines of operation is so difficult.

05-20-2014, 11:31 PM   #2

Try this website PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit it's in UK much closer to your location
05-21-2014, 12:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rendition Quote
Try this website PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit it's in UK much closer to your location
Unfortunately the UK Pentax web shop does not ship outside of the UK. There are stores in France, Netherlands, Germany etc. but they only ship within their respective counties too. That is my predicament!
05-21-2014, 01:29 AM   #4

I think that you can only buy this kit on Pentax web store. Mine has been bought on French webstore. The only other way to have it would be to buy it on ebay or something like that.
Maybe I should buy some and sell them on ebay

05-21-2014, 03:14 AM   #5
Site Supporter

It isn't even available on the Aussie web store, although Ricoh sent on to youtuber Blunty for free.
05-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #6

There's a few of them on ebay, starting at about USD 1400 from Japan:

pentax q7 premium kit | eBay
05-27-2014, 09:18 AM   #7

The web store availability in Europe is really a shame. Have you found a way to get the kit? The only other way I can think of is if you know someone who lives in one of the countries with a web store and is willing to buy it for you and ship it to Denmark.

Last edited by Corinne; 05-28-2014 at 03:14 AM.
05-28-2014, 02:23 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Corinne Quote
Have you found a way to get the kit
No I have given up on it. The package is too expensive to import from Japan for me not to mention the warranty situation I could end up in. It is a shame that the support from Ricoh is so lousy. Even their failure to respond to my request makes me want to run away.