Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2014, 03:23 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I went back and checked the original RAW files, and they had a lot of noise, just like the processed JPEGs. I don't remember exactly where I metered for those pics, but I did notice while I was processing them that the sky seemed to be much more saturated than the other photos. I don't recall making any setting changes between #1 & #2, or #4 and #5, but the sky is definitely more realistic and more pleasant in #1 & #6. I'll have to watch tomorrow morning and see if we have similar conditions. This is a head scratcher.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
airport, camera, mirrorless, morning, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q10, q7, shots, sort