Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2014, 07:59 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Thanks! Actually, in my line of work, CCDs and CMOs are designed somewhat the reverse of this, and I never fanthomed this particular element. A CCD is read line by line, and when you use an amplifier in front of it, there is no reason to have another CCD in the back to store the charges until they are read...

07-30-2014, 11:08 AM   #32

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
Just do a search on eBay for jinfinance. Go to their store and search for Pentax Adapter Q.
I ordered one of these from this firm or person on Ebay. The adapter that came does not look like the photo in the ad(photo X).

What you get s actually the one sold in photo Y, and has an ugly silver ring and no writing on it.

Looks "cheap" in my opinion and I would have preferred to get the one pictured. Also, the release button is not a push it down and it releases button, you push the whole button to the side to release the lens. It should have not been made a "button" that looks like you push it.

That said, I would send it back, but it just isn't worth the trouble. I am sure it WILL work though.
07-30-2014, 11:10 AM   #33

Ooops, here are the pics...

Last edited by oscaletrains; 09-15-2014 at 06:53 PM.