Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
A Minor Gripe

While others seem to have a wish list of changes/improvements they would like to see in the next Q I think I understand what the Q is meant to be and I am happy with the Q7 as it exists. However having experienced the Q, the Q10 and now own a Q7 I do have one gripe. The manual for the Q was 254 pages, the Q10 was 246 pages long and both were easy reads for those of us who have well used eye balls. The manual for the Q7 has squeezed the same information into a measly 96 pages and it seems it was meant to be read by those with many less miles on their eye balls. I actually got a headache while going through it.

Denny

08-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't even bother with the printed manuals, I download the electronic version on my tablet and make the font as big as I like.
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/support/man-pdf/q7.pdf
Attached Images

08-05-2014, 09:24 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Printed manual stays in the plastic wrap and in the box. I have a copy of the PDF on my computer and on my tablet.
08-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #4
Forum Member

+1
to the above comments.I need reading Glasses and they give me a Headache.

08-05-2014, 09:52 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
I don't even bother with the printed manuals, I download the electronic version on my tablet and make the font as big as I like.
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/support/man-pdf/q7.pdf
I do the same however there are times when I cannot access the electronic copy and have to spend time reading the hard copy. I just wish they had not made the change in type size.

Denny