Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-01-2014, 05:56 PM - 1 Like   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by DaveInPA Quote
Thanks crewl1! Turns out I had my shutter speed too fast. I thought I had checked that but apparently I missed it. Works now.

The FlashQ triggers I picked up appear to work well and are incredibly small and keep the Q7 nimble.
Hey those are cool, nice and small. Will have to keep them in mind if my PT's ever break.

12-31-2014, 07:09 AM   #17

Original Poster
I've finally got flash triggers working ... my problem was due to ignorance / incompatibility. The transmitter I had on the camera body was a Canon version, and the pin layout wouldn't properly receive a signal from the Pentax body. I've now acquired a Nikon version of the transmitter, and now my Pentaxes trigger the flashes absolutely fine.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, flashes, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q-s1, q10, q7, q7 and q-s1, triggers