Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
11-29-2014, 06:14 PM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Pretty sure it has not, you are the king of DIY! Love to see your experiments.
Glad you are enjoying looking at my amateur mods

QuoteOriginally posted by Mikesul Quote
Geez! This is just so weird and wonderful. I would never do this but it is exciting to see what you cook up!
Greeting fellow Arizona-ian . I was busy shooting and generating ideas for 8x10 focal plane light traps . But anyway, here is my own 4x5 portable camera (hack-modded from a Polaroid 110A) with pentax Q as an electronic viewfinder. This particular 4x5 camera has a Rodenstock-Ysarex 127mm which is around ~36mm FOV as full-frame and I use a Navitar 6mm f/1.4 len which is ~35mm FOV as full-frame, so it is pretty close view. Also, a bit if parallax error but, hey, I can live with it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, diy, lens, mirrorless, pentax, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q-s1, q10, q7, viewfinder, viewfinder and exposure