Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-18-2014, 06:56 AM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by CWRailman Quote
That is similar to the idea I had for showing my images. Have you ever thought of using a flat screen TV mounted on the wall like you would hang a large painting or framed picture to show your images. That was the main reason I bought my flat screen as I showed on my WEB site. Of course since then that is not entirely what it is used for.
No, I'm happy with it on the tablet, being there to look at incidentally but often.
However there are many programs now for tablets that will "chromecast" pictures from the server to the TV, so it's often enough we will sit and browse the folders on the main TV. Probably once every week or possibly two for an hour.

J

11-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr Bassie Quote
I

That said I probably only print about 10% of the digital pictures I take

When I developed my own/used pro labs/shot 120 ..... aside from contact sheets 10% would be about what would see the light of day after editing
11-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Most of my stuff does not get printed. It ends up on my web galleries or on those of others I send shots to. The only printing I do are 4x6 for my computer-less parents.
11-19-2014, 11:48 PM   #19
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jethro10 Quote
The NAS is on 24x7

*snip*

I wouldn't be without it
J
An interesting setup indeed, thanks for the detailed explanation.