Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-09-2014, 10:05 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes I don't know why I called it the 08, and indeed I only have the 01, and I wish that was wider :P

---------- Post added 12-10-14 at 03:07 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by CWRailman Quote
While your form of transportation differs slightly from my preferred rides we get to enjoy similar experiences. Your images prompted me to start the Touring by Motorcycle Group. . Touring by Motorcycle - PentaxForums.com
You might consider reposting your images to that group as I am sure others will appreciate sharing in your two wheeled adventures.

I liked the shallow depth of field in photographing your Q camera. The shot of it on the cup immediately reminded me of what we all get after a chilling ride and the other shot made me feel that the camera was awaiting itís next adventure in much the same manner as the photo documentarians of old. The damp/wet cloudy conditions with the bike set off to the side with what appears to be a wet rear tire represents the decisions those of us who encounter such conditions must face. Should we continue.

Well done!!

Grabbing my Q7 and heading out on the Magna to run a few errands.

Good idea Danny, Always handy to keep the two wheeled nutters together :P