Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2015, 10:17 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Lightroom 5.7 Profile for the Q7

I am experimenting/learning to work with RAW files using Lightroom version 5.7. While it does recognize the appropriate lens in the Lens Correction field, all I get in the Camera Calibration field is “Adobe Standard”. There is no listing for any other camera. Is there a profile specifically for the Q7 and if so, How do I get it? I thought when you download all of the updates, they include the latest camera profiles. Am I wrong about that? Has this been addressed in another thread?

06-12-2015, 11:30 AM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lightroom does support the Q7, but "Adobe Standard" is the only Camera Calibration profile. This profile is specific to the Q7, but supports no camera-specific options. The same is true for almost all Pentax digital cameras.

Steve
06-12-2015, 01:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Lightroom does support the Q7, but "Adobe Standard" is the only Camera Calibration profile. This profile is specific to the Q7, but supports no camera-specific options. The same is true for almost all Pentax digital cameras.

Steve
Thanks Steve, I was just wondering if I was missing something. Good to know I am not. On with the show!
06-12-2015, 01:32 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
With some other cameras you can also choose "Embedded". You can download camera profiles and probably make your own. Would be nifty if the forum made a quality camera profile for the current Q's.
Generally Adobe Standard is good, but with my cameras it sometimes struggles with the colour red.