Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
05-08-2016, 07:37 PM   #46
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
From the link I provided, I would want to be able to place the cap on the hood, rather than the lens, when the hood is mounted, as shown in the link.
In link the image shows the hood reversed on the lens (in storage mode if you will) and the lens cap mounted on the lens.

05-08-2016, 08:15 PM   #47
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Oh darn!! Well, that idea won't work. I hate messing with trying to put a cap on a lens with a hood on, expecially with a very small lens like this one. Thanks for noticing that!
05-09-2016, 04:16 PM   #48
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I use my O2 lens quite a bit. Next to the O1 it is my most heavily used lens and there are many times when it is the only lens I bring along with me. I can't recall ever having image quality problems with the lens so I am not quite sure what they are referring to. If the photo isn't up to snuff it is usually something I have done that caused it to happen.

I do own the wide angle telephoto but I have to admit, it is the least used Q lens I own. I actually think I use the Pentax lens adaptor more often. But, I have never been a big wide angle fan. 28mm is usually more then adequate for my work. Maybe if I photographed interiors I would find more use for it.

The biggest problem I have with the Q series is asking why it took so long to come along.

I would like an EVF on it though. My only complaint.