Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2019, 10:18 AM - 1 Like   #1

Can the Q save both RAW and JPG when using a smart effect?

Hi there! On my Pentax Q-S1 I can save both raw and jpg when a smart effect is in use: this is the best way of shooting for me, because I enjoy shooting Bold Monochrome but also having the raw for the occasional time I need to also create a color version of the photo.

The first Q seems to lack this chance: whenever I activate some smart filter it puts me in jpg only mode.

Any idea? Is there something I am missing?

I am on firmware 1.14.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by rublev1360; 6 Days Ago at 03:02 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, jpg, mirrorless, pentax q, pentax q10, pentax q7, q-s1, q10, q7