Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 15 Likes Search this Thread
06-05-2019, 08:47 PM - 2 Likes   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thank you for the kind comments, the Qs are a wonderful line for what they were designed. Too bad that they never released the promised Macro lens.

10-01-2019, 06:05 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
More stunningly beautiful photos with your Q, Heinrich! These might be my favorites so far of your recent Alaska Q series. Also - I too hope your MD stays in check for you for a long while.
10-02-2019, 01:42 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Deesquared Quote
More stunningly beautiful photos with your Q, Heinrich! These might be my favorites so far of your recent Alaska Q series. Also - I too hope your MD stays in check for you for a long while.
Thank you for the kind words, as for the MD, it's slowly getting worse but such is life. As I've said before, at 87 I'm not complaining.
10-06-2019, 08:10 PM   #19
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Always a pleasure to see your shots. Are you using the CPL that came with the Q7 Complete Kit? As a trivia side note, I believe that particular circular polarizer is the last filter that Pentax put out under their own name. I doubt that they manufactured it themselves because it does not look like the Pentax filters of old. But it is imprinted with the Pentax name.

10-09-2019, 01:02 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Marktax Quote
Always a pleasure to see your shots. Are you using the CPL that came with the Q7 Complete Kit? As a trivia side note, I believe that particular circular polarizer is the last filter that Pentax put out under their own name. I doubt that they manufactured it themselves because it does not look like the Pentax filters of old. But it is imprinted with the Pentax name.
Thank you for the kind comment. I did not use a CPL on any of them, at the time a just bought the Q7 not the kit, I di buy an after market CPL for cheap and it works well enough when I do use it.