Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-21-2010, 05:07 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
packaging?

I'm curious what others use to package up their print packages for clients? I just looked around some the other day and ordered a very few things, boxes for some 5 x 7's and 4 x 6 's...large envelopes for 8 x 10's all color coordinating. stickers with my logos and coordinating ribbon to tie up the box. But it was pretty expensive for the few things I got and I"m curious what others do.

Anyone have any great websites where they buy their packaging boxes/envelopes/other things for print packages?

06-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #2

Personally, I just set up an account with Miller's Photo Labs, and they are outstanding. They offer really cool 'boutique' packaging, they put your logo on it, and they ship it straight to the client. Prints are superb. I think the boutique packaging costs a few dollars per order, at most.
06-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks! I'll check into Millers. I've been using MpixPro. And I think they offer boutique packaging, but I think it's $7 per order (If I remember correctly) and I don't think they offer your logo on it.