Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-16-2010, 04:29 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Product tent photography question

Is anyone here shooting product tent photography? Is there any money in it? What equipment do you suggest, how much does one charge for such services, and any tips on getting started? Any info would be great. Thanks.

09-16-2010, 05:30 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
FYI you're going to get more responses if you actually specify your question in the thread title. I've updated this thread for you (and btw it should have also been posted in either general photography or the professional section.
10-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
Inactive Account

I would say the best way to get started is to shoot a bunch of product stuff on your own... I dont have a product tent but I have used a soft box to do similar lighting..... A lighting tent is just a soft box that you put the product in.... I would also say that having one or two speedlight to light it....