Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-19-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Published .... kind of

Only a "kind of" as it's an online article, not print.

First up .... NOTE - the site is mildly NSFW.

Please excuse the self serving horn-blowing here - but I'm super excited about this and still grinning like an idiot

A piece on Me, My work and where I hope to go too from here has just been posted up the The Fetishistas website. I made the front/home page for this issue and the article is a fairly substantial piece.

For those not into fetish/alternative, this for me is like a long time amateur fashion phot' getting picked up by Vogue, or a landscape photographer catching the eye of, and receiving praise from someone like an Ansel Adams.

The site - Worldwide fetish news, features and photography from online magazine TheFetishistas.com
My profile - Wayne Henry: the Warped view from Down Under The Fetishistas the free online magazine of the fetish world

No real mention of gear/equipment in there other than my Dad getting me started with his Voightlander, but every shot on my site and in that story was shot with either a K100D, K20D or a 645D (and one with a 'Blad H4D-40 snuck in there).

That's about it really, just wanted to share.

Cheers,

Wayne.

12-20-2010, 12:37 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Well deserved honor I'd say. These shiny subjects are probably very difficult to get the lights set corectly and you nailed it in most shots. I admire the creativity of most of the photos - more art than I'm used to se in this genre. Some of them are definately the best latex/fetish pictures I ever seen (but I'm not a pro, I just happen to know few girls that like wearing these "dresses").
Thanks for sharing the article and good luck.
12-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
@ elho_cid - thanks for the kind words, much appreciated
01-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I just noticed this sub forum yesterday.

Wayne, that's quite an honour! Congratulations!
Well deserved too. I checked out some of your work and, I have to say, it's absolutely amazing! It never occurred to me, being an outsider, that the colors, textures and attitude could add so much to a portrait. You're making me want to be better.

01-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Gashog Quote
I just noticed this sub forum yesterday.

Wayne, that's quite an honour! Congratulations!
Well deserved too. I checked out some of your work and, I have to say, it's absolutely amazing! It never occurred to me, being an outsider, that the colors, textures and attitude could add so much to a portrait. You're making me want to be better.
Thanks for the comment and kind words