Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Shooting TFP models without a studio...

When I come back from my trip which I mentioned in another thread I will hopefully be a lot more confident about shooting people than before and will likely be looking for TFP/TFCD models. Now, obviously at 20 years of age I don't own a studio and I am lucky to have my own very small apartment. How do I find locations (free ones preferably) to shoot my models? Thanks.

02-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The eternal question.... One means would be to join Model Mayhem and look for local photographers.... Then make really nice to them and ask where they shoot.

Mike

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
models, photo industry, photography