Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Lightbox Submissions

Hi all:
I'm a landscape/travel pro and use film (P6x7), however I have several customers that want digital submissions in the form of a lightbox. I can scan my slides to digital but have no idea how to put the thumbnail examples into a lightbox format. Is this something that needs to be done in Photoshop or some other means?

04-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can create an HTML document that does this. There are several free programs that can be used to do this. They will thumbnail your images, put them into an HTML document and link directly to the larger images. Check out Downloads.com and Freeware.com.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lightbox, photo industry, photography, submissions