Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
'm happy for you, but sad for me. I have one of those camera's also, with battery pack I was going to put in the Market Place here for less than $65.
sounds like you have my kind of luck. I wish you the best in selling your ZX-7. I gave up film when I went digital ,but after a while I missed it so now I shoot both. I really enjoy the ZX-7.

10-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
Easiest survey I've ever taken.

Btw, anyone ever bought an UG lens and was it any good glass wise?
I bought an "ugly" Mamiya 80mm f/1.9 for less than $80 shipped. the only thing wrong with it is a tiny little nick in the front element. It is so small that it took me a couple weeks to notice it. Trust me, it was a killer deal for that lens. On the other hand, I bought an "ugly" Mamiya 645 prism for next to nothing, but the silvering was destroyed right in the center of view, making it almost useless.
10-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
I've purchased several items from KEH, film and digital, small, medium, and large format. In my experience, EX+ is almost always functional, while EX and below have a somewhat worrisome chance of functional issues. Perhaps I just had bad luck with the specific items I purchased. However, KEH's return policy is EXTREMELY trouble-free and generous, and their customer service is great as well.

Last edited by EddieAmzel; 10-29-2011 at 08:29 PM.