Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Where to put your photos online really depends on what you want. Do you just want pictures for people to see? Flickr, Smugmug, Picasa, etc. will work fine and cost from $0 - $39 a year.

If you want a regular posting, or want to join a 365 or 52 challenge then a blog is best. I use Wordpress. Click the link in my SIG line to see mine. Wordpress, with the right theme also works well for portfolios. I use Picasa for sharing photos for the community theater I shoot for. I use Flickr for specific projects and a blog for my daily photos.

12-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Ive gone for Zenfolio!!! First few images uploaded. Now I have to find out hoe to do all of the twiddly bits! Thanks for everyone's advice

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
advice, images, photo industry, photography, website