Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
2012 Picture Taking Trends

I was just wondering what people are thinking of shooting in 2012. I was shooting a lot of Weather Network images in 2011 providing the basis of my year a day picture project. I am looking at taking some more pictures relating to small displays of odd objects and interesting looking light. I have already started up some images along these lines. I am taking time off so I feel there is not the need to do this day in and out.

Another project I have started is not really picture taking related. I built a small cat house by the shed near the house. It has a blanket in it for a cat to lay down on. It is made out of old wood skids and provides some form of shelter in bad weather. One cat has already found it and has now has found a new indoor home in a already crowded house full of pets. At least this cat has a warm home rather trying to find a way to live out in the cold. The cat is sitting on my lap as I write this post. I found a set of cat paw prints tonight so another cat is using it as well to keep out of the snow for a bit at least. It also is turning a possible picture taking project but nothing major. These pictures are more informal documents to record what is happening from time to time.