Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Camera Brand Count At Auto Show

Well, I just returned from the Denver Auto Show, took about 100 shots of the newest cars, a few "Show" cars, some vintage models and a lot of salespeople.
I used my K10D, AF360fgz flash and (mostly) the DA 16-45 f/4.0.
And like most photo enthusiasts, I noticed others who had cameras. Amidst a sea of P + S's and camera-phones, there were quite a few DSLRs.
My semi-official count;
8 Canon
6 Nikon
2 Unidentified, couldn't get close enough to see the brand, but both had silver bodies.
My lone Pentax.
Interesting that only one other DSLR had a shoe flash, most were shooting with available light and (I assume) a very high ISO.
I'll try to get some of the photos posted here soon.
Ron

03-24-2012, 05:07 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
lol aww.. don't worry, you still have us!
03-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Similar to my counts at Disney. Did see a K7 once and another K-r but that was out of a much higher # of dSLRs.
03-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
At the Toronto Auto Show, i saw one other Pentax...i think it was a white Kx my Q a whole slew of mobile phones, P&S Canons and Nikons mostly and a few iPads..DSLRs, one guy with a 7D with a 24-70 from the papers because i saw all his shots the next day...i didn't see any Nikon DSLRs...strange