Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
New Pentax

I think its time Pentax introduces a new DSLR or two on the market. The least a move like that can show is that Pentax is still alive in the DSLR market. I am not enthused with the fact that you see so many models of the competitors and just one from Pentax on sale at B&H. It feels like the sun is going down on the company.

04-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Moving this to the general photo/industry forum. There's no question about the fact that we'll see new Pentax DSLRs this month, but I'm stumped as to why they're holding off this long...

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Checks date in lower right corner of monitor .... this month?
04-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by glanglois Quote
Checks date in lower right corner of monitor .... this month?
How long is that in dog months?

04-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #5

Original Poster
This Month...? Well they may be taking this long perhaps because they have like 5 new DSLRs to drop on us at once.
04-25-2012, 08:37 PM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian

They're waiting for some of the threads about the new USA prices to finish cooking. Internet rage, like wine, must be given time to properly age
04-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
There's no question about the fact that we'll see new Pentax DSLRs this month
DSLRs... plural? This month?

04-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I meant year, lol. More specifically, it's beginning to sound like both will come out at photokina. Oops!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: