Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #1

Stock photos

Hi, I have lots of travel photos and would like to sell them for stock photos does any one have any knowledge how to do this and where to sell them. I would be very pleased to here from any with any information that would be helpful

05-23-2012, 12:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Moved from Pentax DSLR Discussion.
05-23-2012, 02:23 AM   #3

You can use iStockphoto iStock Photo: Royalty Free Stock Photography, Vector Art Images, Music & Video Stock Footage | iStock or other micro stock websites.

But if your photos are unique or from the same area, I would recommend to create your own stock photo site.

Check out Ktools.net : Sell Photos Online : Photo Gallery Software : PhotoStore, PhotoHost, PhotoShow for turn key templates, hosting and ready to go payment options.
Under "Testimonials" you can see what other people have done with their tools sites.

My tools site is OddH Stock | Quality stock photos from middle of Norway
Very few photos, (I had a pc breakdown and lost lots of photos before I got around to upload. I'm now a very big fan of good backup).
05-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #4

Original Poster
stock photos

Many thanks for your help, I can not wait to explore your suggestions